1. failing to keep abreast of developments in your field.
2. refusing to seek higher responsibility or take responsibility for your actions.
3. failing to make sound and timely decisions.
4. failing to make sure the job is understood, supervised, and accomplished
5. refusing to accept your own performance realistically.
6. accepting the minimum instead of going for trhe maximum.
7. trying to be liked rather than respected.
8. failing to ask your employees for their advice or help
9. emphasizing rules rather than skills.
10. failing to keep your criticisms constructive.
11. failing to keep your people informed.
12. refusing to train your assistant to take your place.
Do You Agree?