Sunday, February 27, 2011

ohn weds Priscilla in La Union


MANILA, Philippines – John Estrada and Priscilla Meirelles got married on Saturday in La Union in a private ceremony, “The Buzz” reported Sunday.

The 2 celebrities exchanged “I do’s” before more than 200 guests.

Celebrities including Richard Gomez (best man), Lucy Torres-Gomez (matron of honor), broadcaster Ginger Conejero, Anjo Yllana, Randy Santiago, Ai-Ai delas Alas, Ogie Alcasid, Gabby Concepcion, and Kris Aquino (bible reader) were part of their entourage.

Estrada’s children from his first marriage to actress Janice de Belen were also in attendance.

In a taped interview with “The Buzz” host Boy Abunda, Meirelles said her favorite part of the wedding was when she was walking down the aisle while her favorite song was being played in the background.

“I realized that I was getting really married. I would be somebody else’s Mrs. I’m going to be with my own family,” she said.

“I believe in destiny. I really believe there is a reason why I came from so far to end up as Mrs. Estrada. I don’t believe that anything is by chance in life. I really think that there is a plan for everything and there’s a reason why everything happens,” the Brazilian beauty added.

As for Estrada's favorite, he said: “The kiss was nice. ‘Yong paglakad niya papunta sa akin. In-enjoy ko ‘yong reception talaga. Masaya lahat.”

Meirelles and Estrada said they are temporarily postponing their honeymoon due to work commitments.

As for having babies, Meirelles said that can wait. She said she wants to enjoy their time as husband and wife first before having children.

No comments: