Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lindsay Lohan contacts dad Michael

Lindsay Lohan has been in touch with her father Michael since his heart attack.

Michael suffered a minor heart attack on March 16 but has heard from Lindsay, who he has often had public feuds with after he revealed private voicemail messages and discussed her health to the press.

He said: "I got a message from Lindsay which read, 'OMG. Hope you are okay' and my other kids have all been in contact with me too."

However, 49-year-old Michael claims it will take more than a heart attack to end his life, admitting he has been through plenty of scrapes in the past.

He said: "I've been through a lot in my life, been to jail, various court cases, even drove a Ferrari over a cliff once, so it's going to take a lot more than this to finish me off."

Michael is due to undergo an angioplasty in to remove blockages in his coronary arteries, but he admits more surgery may be needed if it does not work.

He told RadarOnline.com: "The surgeons are hoping this will work but if it does not then I may well have to get an immediate by-pass operation."

Michael recently had a run-in with Lindsay after claiming she needs to go to rehab for a prescription drug problem.

No comments: