Ending an abusive relationship can be difficult and even dangerous. Your boyfriend/girlfriend may become angry and violent - even if they have not been violent in the past. If you are thinking of ending your relationship, consider these safety tips:
* If you don't feel safe, don't break up in person. It may seem cruel to break up over the phone or by email, but these ways can provide you the distance needed to stay safe.
* If you decide to break up in person, consider doing it in a public place. Have friends or your parents wait for you nearby. Take a cell phone with you if possible.
* Don't try to explain your reasons for ending the relationship more than once. There is nothing you can say that will make your ex happy about the break up.
* Let your friends and parents know you are ending your relationship, especially if you think your ex will come to your house or try to get you alone.
* If your ex tries to come to your house when you're alone, don't go to the door.
* Trust yourself. If you feel afraid, you probably have a good reason.
* Ask for help. To any of your friends and neighbors.
just dont forget to pray and ask guidance and peace of mind after the break up!